Apocalyptica - Enter the Sandman (Orignally By Metallica)

Apocalyptica Fade To Black (originally By Metallica)

Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Yay!!!

Yeehaw!!!!!! I got my ticket for goin home yesterday!!! n the best part was that i had to pay less than i expected,cos the agent got the ticket for less!!!!

Now all i hav to do is to somehow survive till the end of my exams,n not worry 'bout havin to book a ticket!!!!!!
My parents r also comin to bhopal,so it's gonna be a right down party time!!!!!

Anyway after the disaster of yesterday's paper,i needed some thin good to happen,n since there was no chance that my dad wud suddenly say"Here's the laptop u always wanted,son!!!!",this was the best thing that cud happen!!!

N by the way my cousin brother got a computer for his very good perfomance the engineering entrance exams!!!!!!Am very excited n am gonna see his comp wen i get there.

Nothin else happened.I'm goin mad b'cos i don' wanna study,but i need to pass these exams or i will b stuck in this year.

Tune in tommorow for more updates.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi

You need some comments, so i'm here :D

So seem very sweet and naturally kind and open. Keep writing stuff, i might start one myself ;)

Jenni (Orkut) :)

Weirdo Getting Weirder!! said...

thanx
i will keep on!!!