Apocalyptica - Enter the Sandman (Orignally By Metallica)

Apocalyptica Fade To Black (originally By Metallica)

Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Hey guys wat the heck!!!!! I just decided to put both my poems on the net!!!!!!!Do tell me how it is







Some days i wanna get up n call it quits,

I feel like i'm surrounded by a wall of bricks,

Each time i try to get up i just fall in pits,

But then the sight of you helps me to survive in it...



Somedays i feel you're the only one i can trust,

In a world where sanity has bitten the dust,

Where the innocent are slaughtered for money n fame,

And the angel of death has a free n mighty reign...



But with you around,

There's still some sanity left to be found,

You're the silver lining on the big black clouds,

But when i turn around, you're nowhere to be found...

No comments: